Top Social

H e l l o A u t u m n || #TRAVELTOBER

Montag, 2. Oktober 2017

Travel in Autumn Fall


Lads and Gents I’ve got a special announcement for you today!

But first of all: for god sakes, the summer is over! HipHipHurra! For me autumn is my favorite time of the year. Pumpkin Spice Latte, candles, rain and autumn storms, more pumpkins, colored leaves and it’s pretty chilly outside. I really really really do not like heat, summer is hell for me. A lot of people do spa days in the sauna to relax – I go outside to feel the cold clear air on my face. So, this lovely new season is finally here. 


And what is better, than to combine two of my favorite things? Autumn and TravelI really wanted to this for a long time: I will do a #TRAVELTOBER. What is that you may ask yourself. I will post a new blogpost every MondayWednesday and Friday during October. Starting on the 2nd  and ending on the 31th.
The post will be all about travel in autumn. I will show you some really cool places all around the world, you really shouldn’t miss during this time of the year. You may also find a few sneaky little videos. 
Also, come and join me on Instagram, I will post a lot of autumn themed pictures and we can share our favorite places.


Hope to see you W E D N E S D A Y! Xxx S


Travel in Autumn Fall

P.S.: if you want to see more cool fall things, follow me on Pinterest, there is a lot going on 😏🍂



Post Comment
Kommentar veröffentlichen