Top Social

➸ Hello from Boston

Freitag, 30. September 2016
Dear New York,
I have to tell you something: I've kind of cheated on you. Today I fell in love, I fell in love with Boston. But you know, some people say it's possible to have two loves at the same time - and I really think we could make this work. You're the busy one, going with the flow and are always up to date. Boston is more chilled and lives a little bit in the past centuries. You both offer very different things. I really can't stand the charm of this city. It attracts you with the amazing town houses and stunning facades, with the very kind and friendly people, who love their hometown, with a lot of good local food and with the feeling to be at home, even when you're at the other side of the ocean.  I really hope you understand that I couldn't resist.

xxx Steffi



Post Comment
Kommentar veröffentlichen